Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet
partner: I love someone with whole my heart, even if i'm a slave.

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Ayumi felt asleep again, and she dreamed about him and her together for ever. She hoped that he would stay with her forever, and she also hoped that she could live long enough to be with her first master.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Vergil stared into the fire and wished that Luxa was awake so he could chat with her. He carefully felt her forehead, she was still scorching. He shook her, "Luxa, wake up," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Luxa woke up when she felt her Master shaking her and telling her to wake up. She carefully opened her eyes, "oh god, my head hurts. Is there something wrong Master Vergil?" she asked as she turned to him. She laid her head against his chest and moved closer to him, she really liked the warmth he emitted.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Ayumi was still dreaming about him, and she had it a little bit cold. She was really going to be sick again, and thats beceause she had a really weak body thanks to her other masters who treatened her as playdoll. She was also a little bit shaking in her sleep, and though she slept really close to the fire it didn't help her.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Vergil smiled and placed his clawed hand on Luxa's back. "I'm sorry for waking you Luxa, but normally your fever should've been over. I'm worried about you." He changed back to his human form and gave her a kiss on her forehead. He laid a bit closer to her and slowly licked her throat. He ran his hand through her hair and said: "do you want me to get anything?"
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Dante looked at his brother and Luxa and ran his hand through Luxa's hair also before lying closer to Ayumi and putting his arms around her. "It's alright," he whispered, "I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Ayumi was still shaking, and she had it also really cold for a normal body. No one thinked about her condition while she was the slave of the other masters, and a few tears flew from her eyes. She was suddenly scared in her dream, because she saw him dying again in front of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Luxa coughed and she moaned softly when she felt her Master licking her throat. "It's alright Master. And I don't need anything, not yet at least. Only a good night's rest, but could we go home tomorrow? I mean, I really like it here, but I prefer the castle." She looked at Ayumi and stood up, she uneasily walked to her friend and placed her hand on her arm. "Ayumi, it's alright, I'm here too. Don't be afraid, be strong for me, please."
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Dante held Ayumi close to him and decided to wake her up. "Ayumi, wake up," he said and kissed her throat, something he did a lot when Ayumi was still his slave.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Ayumi was still dreaming, and suddenly she felt something wet on her throath. She woke up and looked to her first master, and then to Luxa. "I've got it cold master." She said to him, and she forgot that she was Master Vergil's slave cause she was still sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Vergil stood up also and held Luxa by her waist to be sure she wouldn't fall. He chuckled and whispered in her ear: "you like it when I lick your throat eh? My little hellion," and he gave her a kiss on her cheek. He looked at Ayumi, "still a bit sleepy hmm? Since when is Dante your Master again?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Ayumi looked sleepy to everyone, and she felt the arms of Dante around her body. Then she saw her master, and she looked at the ground. She was a bit scared for saying something, and she shut her mouth up. Her body was stil shaking of coldness, and she knew she was getting sick like a few times ago in the cells.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Luxa nodded when her Master asked that and she smiled. She then looked at Ayumi and then again to her Master.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Vergil chuckled at Luxa's nod and then he smiled at Ayumi. "It's alright, maybe I'm going to give you to him in a few days. So you can be together."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Ayumi looked at her master, and she didn't know what to say about that. Then she looked at Dante, en she closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Dante blinked and looked at Vergil. "Really bro?" he asked and then looked at Ayumi, "stay awake for a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Ayumi heard Dante's voice, and she looked at him. Though her eyes couldn't stay open, but she tried special for him. Only their was one problem, and that was that she was really tired.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Luxa smiled at her Master and she leaned against him, suddenly she was getting dizzy. "Master, I don't feel well." She walked back to the rock she and her Master were sitting on before and she laid down. She closed her eyes and breathed difficult.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Ayumi looked at Dante, and she stood then up. She had heard something outside of the cave, and she walked to the entrance of the cave. She looked around but didn't saw anything, and she sat on the ground at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Vergil looked worried and sat beside Luxa, he brushed her hair out of her face and gave her a kiss on her forehead. He put his hand just under her throat, and he slowly changed forms, his clawed hand still resting in place. He breathed in and when he breathed out, demonic energy flowed into Luxa and healed her. He did this a few times, and he saw that she looked better then before. He wrapped his tail carefully around her and then he looked at Ayumi.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Ayumi looked straight before her, and she sighed a little bit. She didn't know what to do anymore, and she had some love feelings for Dante. She knew already it wouldn't be possible for her to love someone, and she wipped a tear away.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Dante walked to Ayumi and held her in his arms. He smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead, someting his brother- weird enough- always did when he comforted him when he felt sad or just a bit down.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:39 pm

Ayumi looked at Dante, and she blushed a little bit. But then again she thoughed about her feelings for him, and she felt tears comming up.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Luxa watched her Master heal her and she smiled sadly, "thank you." She laid her hand on top of his clawed one and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Ayumi didn't know what she must do, and she looked then in his eyes. She loved him with al her heart, and it begun when she was his slave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next