Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves Empty
PostSubject: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Vergil spread his wings and he landed hard on the ground beneath him. He held Luxa and Ayumi in place with his tail, so they wouldn't fall off. "Luxa, will you please wake Ayumi, we're here." Before them was a giant cave, with a waterfall, a lake and a little river besides it. This cave was situated in a forest, this was where he always went when he wanted some time alone.
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Luxa almost fell forward of her Master's back when his tail held her and Ayumi in place. "Ayumi, wake up," she said softly. She jumped of her Master's back and got Ayumi of his back. She looked around and she was amazed. "This is beautiful, thank you for bringing us here Master."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet
partner: I love someone with whole my heart, even if i'm a slave.

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Ayumi woke up when she heard Luxa's voice, and she looked around. "Where am i?" She said with a sleepy face to her master, and she looked around again. Then she sat down on te ground, and she looked at her master. She wanted to sleep for weeks, and she closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Vergil smiled, "it is, isn't it? This is where I always come when I want to be alone." He looked at Ayumi and pulled her up with his tail, "you can sleep enough tonight, it's already dawn. Do you two want to go for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Luxa smiled, "sounds good Master, it's been a long time since the last time I went swimming." She touched his wings, they were made of rough scales, and she could feel the muscles move underneat when he lightly spread his wings.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Ayumi looked at her master, and she felt his tail around me. She heard his words, and she looked at the water. "Uhm I can't swim." She said really softly, and she looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Vergil looked at Luxa, and he stretched his wings, "is my body that interesting to you? And the water isn't that deep, you should be able to stand, and me and Luxa can always learn you."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Ayumi looked at her master, and she didn't know if she wanted to swim. She was scared of the water, and she walked closer to her master. "I'm afraid master." She said to him in his ear, and she looked him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Vergil smiled, "it's alright Ayumi," he whispered and he slowly put his wings around her shoulder, "everyone is afraid of something, even a demon like me." He embraced her and ran his claws through her hair carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:52 am

She looked at her master, and she leaned her head against him. She closed her eyes, and she wanted to see her first masters spirit for one time. She listened to his words, and then she looked at him again. "Master can you talk to spirits?" She asked to him, and she was a little bit curious. Then she looked at the water, and she trilled a little bit. Their came a memory of her when she tried to swim, but she was almost drawned. thats the reason why she never touched a lake again with her feet.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Vergil smiled when he felt Ayumi leaning into him. "It's hard, but I can do it. You want me to talk to your previous master's spirit, am I right? I'll talk to him once we get home. And I won't let anything happen to you, just come with me in the water."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Ayumi looked at her master, and she heard his words. "Yes master I want to know that he's ok." She said to him, and she heard his words about the water. "But i'm scared of it master." She said again while she came closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Vergil smiled, "I'll help you, just trust me."He let go of Ayumi and walked backwards until he stood to his knees in the water. He folded his wings to his back and held his clawed hand out,, "come Ayumi, don't be afraid, I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Ayumi looked at her master, and then to the water. She walked to her master, but you could see that she was really scared. She took his hand, when she stepped closely to him. Her eyes where spotted on the water, and she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:03 pm

Vergil changed back to his human form and pulled Ayumi close to him, "there's no need to be afraid." he slowly took a step backwards with Ayumi still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Ayumi closed her eyes when he pulled him closer, and she didn't know what to do. "Master don't let me go." She asked with a trill in her voice, and she didn't open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Vergil chuckled, "of course not." He took a few steps backwards again, so that he was in the water to his chest. He pulled Ayumi closer to him and wrapped his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Ayumi didn't open her eyes, and she hoped that her master won't let her go. Her heart was beating fast, and she wished to be held likte this in her first master's arm. She didn't know what to do, and you could read on her body that she was really scared of the water.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Vergil smiled at Ayumi and he slowly let go of her. "Trust me, I'll be here, just try standing without me now."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Suddenly Ayumi felt that he letted her go, and she screamed in panic. She opened her eyes, and suddenly she was so in panick that she fall down under water.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Vergil looked shocked and immediatly dove after her, putting his arms around her waist and pulling her up with him. "I'm sorry I let you go." He held Ayumi close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Ayumi was really scared, and suddenly she felt her masters arms around her. She stood close to him, and she cryed a little bit. "I-i-i'm sorry master but i'm really scared of the water." She said while she was crying, and she trilled a little bit. "i've never learned to swim, and I was almost drawned in the past.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Vergil held Ayumi close to him and said: "it's not your fault Ayumi, it's mine. I knew you were scared of the water, and still I let you go. I'm sorry, let's get out now, our clothes need to dry." He took Ayumi to the edge of the water and stepped on the grass, and he pulled Ayumi with him.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Ayumi looked her master in the eye, and she listened to his words. She closed her eyes for a while, and she noticed she was on the ground again. Then she looked at her master again, and she wipped her tears away. She didn't want to look like a weak slave to him, but it was difficult for her to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Vergil kissed Ayumi on her cheek and said: "you don't have to be afraid that I find you weak, to me you are stronger then all the slaves I had before you and Luxa. They would've been scared of me in my demon form, but you and Luxa aren't." He walked to the cave, while signaling Luxa to come with them. He started a fire and took off his trenchcoat and put it on a rock beside the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves Empty

Back to top Go down

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next