Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Dante held Ayumi close to him. "It's alright Ayumi, don't be afraid. I'm here for you." He gave her a kiss on her forehead and took her out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet
partner: I love someone with whole my heart, even if i'm a slave.

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Ayumi looked at him, and she didn't know if she must anwser him. She layed her head on his shoulder, and she had it a little bit cold. "I'm sorry for running away, but i-i couldn't say something to you." She said to him, and she closed her eyes a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Dante smiled weakly, "let's get back in the cave, you're freezing." He picked Ayumi up and carried her into the cve where he put her down next to the fire and he sat beside her. He looked at Luxa and his brother and joked: "hey, lovebirds, leave that for when we get home alright."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Ayumi looked at him, and she didn't know how to say it. Then she closed her eyes, and suddenly she sat next to the fire. Her clothes where really wet, and she looked then to master Vergil and Luxa. "I love you from the beginning." She said really softly, and she closed her eyes then. She turned her back to him, and she felt tears coming up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Dante smiled softly at Ayumi and he held her face in his hands. "Don't cry Ayumi," he said and he kissed her on the lips. He broke the kiss and pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Even if he said that she still was crying, and she felt his lips on hers. Her face turned red but she did know that she couldn't love him. When he broke the kiss she looked down on the ground, and she didn't know what to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Dante lifted Ayumi's face and said: "I know that you love me, why won't you admit it?" He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Ayumi looked in his eyes, and she heard his words. "Its just that i'm a slave, and....and i was a little bit scared of your reaction." She said to him, and she looked at somewhere else. She was scared for telling him, but she really loved him with whole her heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Dannte smiled, "you don't have to be afraid of me. I am the gentle one of me and my brother. And just look at the two of them, I never thought that my brother would fall in love, especially with a human. He is the cold one, and Luxa managed to shatter the ice surrounding his heart. I've never seen him so kind, even not when we were young." He gave Ayumi a kiss and said, "I love you to, from the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Ayumi listened to his words, and she looked him in the eye. "But a slave may not be in love, i mean thats what been told to me." She said to him, and she looked at her friend. Then she heard is other words and that maked her blush, and she gave him a soft long kiss on his lips. Then she closed her eyes for a while, and she didn't let go of his lips. Her heart was beating really fast, and she crawled a little bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Dante broke the kiss, "it doesn't matter what they say, a slave may be in love but only when the Master gives permission. And you know you can do anything you want from me or Vergil."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Ayumi looked him in the eyes when he broke te kiss, and she heard then his words. Then she put her arms around his neck, and she crawled so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Dante smiled and pulled Ayumi closer, "get some sleep now. We will leave in a few hours." He laid down and pulled Ayumi on top of him. After a few minutes he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:34 pm

Ayumi looked at him, and she gave him a little kiss on the lips. Then she closed her eyes, and she fell immediatly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Luxa looked shocked when her Master gave her a kiss and told her he loved her too. She smiled put her arms around her Masters neck and she gave him a kiss. After a while she broke the kiss and she blushed. She bit his throat gently and she put her hand on his clothed chest.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Ayumi was dreaming about a great life with Dante, and her heart was even beating faster in her sleep. She didn't want to lose him anymore, and she smiled in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Vergil kissed Luxa back and he chuckled when she blushed after she broke the kiss. "You look cute when you're blushing." He then growled softly as she bit his throat, he placed her hand over hers and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Luxa blushed harder when her Master said that. "Vergil, don't say that." She realized what she had said and she looked shocked, "forgive me Master." She looked down and then she looked up at her Master again and she gave him a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Ayumi didn't hear anything, and she slept really deep. You couldn't get her awake, and she dreamed about her and Dante together forever.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Vergil smiled at Luxa and gave her a kiss back, "there is nothing to forgive Luxa. You don't have to call me Master, only when we are out in public." He sat up and pulled Luxa into his lap and he placed his hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Ayumi talked in her sleep, and she was still dreaming. Only their where some people in her dream, and they wanted to kill her instead of Dante.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6