Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching For A Master

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lara

Lara

Character sheet
partner: No

Searching For A Master Empty
PostSubject: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Lara was sitting at the window. She had been a slave without a master for a long time, from when she was a kid. She became a slave when her parents were murdered, and she mis sed them terribly. Nobody wanted a young girl as slave, but now she's 17, she'll probably find someone. He looked out of the window outside, waiting for someone to buy her. Waiting for her own master, for which she had waited a long time.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 pm

Luxa was walking around the shops when she saw a slave sitting at the window, Master Vergil would like her. She stepped inside and looked around for the shopkeeper. She herself still had her slave collar on, with the chain.
Back to top Go down
Lara

Lara

Character sheet
partner: No

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Lara looked outside for a while and she sighed. She saw that another slave came in who was searching for the shop keeper. She looked at her and sighed again. Would she finally find a Master, or have one?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet
partner: I love someone with whole my heart, even if i'm a slave.

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Ayumi waited outside for Luxa, and she looked around over te streets. She thought about her first master, and she didn't remember his name. She looked at the sky, and then their was a man who came towards her. She looked at him, and she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Luxa looked outside the window, the shopkeeper still wasn't there. Suddenly, she saw a man coming towards Ayumi. She walked outside and she stood besides her friend. "What do you want?" she asked and she almost growled.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Ayumi looked at Luxa, and then to the man. He took his whip to hit Luxa, but instead he hit Luxa Ayumi jumped in front of her. She felt the pain in her back, and their was a little bit blood on te ground. Ayumi looked at her friend, and she smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Luxa smiled back at Ayumi, she took out the Yamato and she walked towards the man, the sword twirling in her hands. She slashed with it, and hit the man with the side of the blade. She heard his hand break and the whip fell out of his hand. "Try that again if you dare, I might be a slave, but I'm not weak. And my Master is far higher in rank than you." She grinned and tought to herself: just you wait till Master Vergil hears about this.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Ayumi looked at Luxa, and she followed her moves with her eyes. Her back was burning from the whip, but she didn't want to make Luxa worried. Then she looked at the window where a younger slave girl sat, and she smiled friendly at her.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Luxa grinned and put the Yamato at the man's heart. "If you do anything like that to my friend again, it's going through, got it?" The man nodded and ran away. Luxa chuckled and looked at Ayumi's back. "It will get better trust me." She then walked inside the shop and she saw the shopkeeper. "How much is the slave that's sitting at the window?" The shopkeeper wanted to answer but he saw her collar, "slaves can't buy anything here. Get out!" Luxa growled and threw him the scroll, "really, then read this."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Ayumi looked at Luxa, and she sat down on the ground. She waited for Luxa and the new slave, but then she looked to the sky. It became darker and darker, and they needed to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 pm

The man nodded and handed the slave to Luxa. "Her name is Lara. Send Lord Vergil my regards." Luxa smiled and nodded, "will do, sir." She took Lara by the chain and took her down the road. "Listen, Lara, we have to hurry, it's getting dark, and it isn't safe in the woods near Lord Vergil's castle at night.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:40 am

Ayumi looked at the sky, and suddenly a man stood before her. She looked at him, and his eyes looked angry. Ayumi looked away from him, and then he slapped her in the face. He also took his knife and he cut her cheek, and she yelled from pain. Suddenly the man took her on the chain, and carried her to an alley. Then he slapped her again, and he raped her in the alley. She cried for help, and she was in lots of pain.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:44 am

Luxa growled and ran after the man and Ayumi. When she got there she hit the man in the chest with her foot. "Don't you ever dare to touch her again! She isn't yours anymore, and neither am I." She hit him with the hilt of the Yamato in his stomach and she watched him stumble backwards.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am

The man looked at Luxa, and he was still angry. Ayumi was scared and she crawled into a corner of the alley. Tears where falling from her cheeks to the ground, and she trilled of fear. "You f*cking bitch she would be mine again so I can kill her." He said to Luxa while he stood up, and took his gun. He pointed to Ayumi, and he was ready to shoot. "You think that she would be free from me but your wrong stupid slave." He said again to her, and he shot is gun towards Ayumi. It didn't hit her but then again she was more afraid of him then you could imagine.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 am

The reason the bullet didn't hit Ayumi was because Vergil stepped in front of her. He smiled at her and then at Luxa. "You are not going to kill any of my slaves," growled to the man. "Didn't I tell you, when she was there," he said while pointing at Luxa, "that you should treat your slaves better?" He pulled Ayumi behind him and pointed the Force Edge at the man.
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 am

Ayumi looked at her master, and she was still trilling of fear. "That girl behind you isn't worth anything to live." He said to Vergil, and Ayumi looked to Luxa and her master. She was in pain, and she had wished that she was still in the castle. Suddenly she saw a little bit blood of hers, and her eyes where red from crying. The man looked at his sword, and he pointed te gun on him.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 am

Luxa looked at her Master and went to stand beside him. She offered him the Yamato and said: "Master Vergil, your sword." She growled at her previous master and said: "Master Vergil will decide if she is worth it or not."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:22 am

Vergil smiled when Luxa offered him his sword back. "Thank you Luxa." He put away the Force Edge and held the Yamato in his hands. He looked at the man and said: "Luxa is right you know, I will decide if Ayumi is worth protecting or not. And to me, she is worth protecting. Her life and Luxa's are more worth then yours."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:25 am

Ayumi listened to her master's words, and she blushed a little bit. The man looked at Vergil, and he grinned for a while. "She is a bad slave who wont listen to you, and she rans away all the time so be warned." He said to Vergil, and Ayumi looked to her master. She stood up and she was still trilling of fear, while she took Luxa's hand.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 am

Vergil laughed. "She hasn't done that she came to my castle, maybe because I treat her better than you do? And if you think you can beat me, try to shoot me, if you dare." He narrowed his eyes and asked in a low voice: "don't you believe the rumors about me? That I had closen a pact with the devil? Aren't you scared of me?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 am

The man looked at Vergil, and he set his eyes on Ayumi. She nodded it and she stood behind her master. She layed her head on his back, and her tears where falling again. "You think that the girl is listening, but she don't listen to anyone." He said with a grin, and he wandered how he can kill Ayumi without that Vergil notice it. He didn't answer his questions cause be was scared, but he didn't let him know that.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 am

Vergil looked at Ayumi and smiled. He then looked back at the man and growled: "I know you want to kill her, but you'll have to go trough me first. Come on, shoot me, you coward. You lowlife scum, you can't even bring up the courage to shoot me. Do it or I'll call my pet to kill, I don't want to waste my time for you." He grinned and said: "or do you prefer hand to hand combat?" He will definitly lose that way. Not that he has a chance to win.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm

The man looked at him, and he shoot a few times i Vergil's chest. Ayumi looked at her master, en she stayed behind him. She heard the shot guns, and she trilled harder of fear. She closed her eyes, and she stayed still. "You think i'm a coward? I kill her when your not their to help her, and she will come back to me." He said to him, and he walked then away from him. He saw Ayumi, and he shot again but this time it hit her schoulder. She screamed of pain, adn she layed a hand on her shoulder. The man ran away, and he had an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Vergil chuckled and rubbed his chest where the bullets had hit him. "It tickles a bit." He looked at Ayumi and placed his hand on her shoulder, the wound healed immediatly. "It will be alright, you don't have to worry, he can't get inside of the castle, and you'll stay with me and Luxa when we get out to town." He gave her a small kiss on the cheek and asked: "so who is the new slave?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Ayumi listened to her master, and she saw that the wound was healed. She looked at him, and she smiled a little bit. "Thank you master, but he raped me and another man had hit me me with a whip in the back." She said to him, and she turned her back to him so that he could see the wound of the whip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching For A Master
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next