Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching For A Master

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lara

Lara

Character sheet
partner: No

Searching For A Master - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:11 pm

lara had watched everything and she kept quiet. She looked up when she saw her new Master. She heard his question and she walked to them. "i'm the new slave," she said softly. She was blushing because she had always been a shy girl.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Vergil healed the wound on Ayumi's back and turned her around. "It will be alright, I promise," he whispered and he kissed her forehead. He looked at his new slave and asked: "and what is your name?" He looked at Luxa and pulled her close to him. He kissed her on the cheek and said: "you've done a good job with protecting Ayumi, or else she would be in a far worse state then she was."
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet
partner: I love someone with whole my heart, even if i'm a slave.

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Ayumi looked at her master when he had healed her back, and she listened to his words. She felt the kiss on her forehead, and she smiled to him. Suddenly she gave him a hug, and she looked at Luxa. She also gave her a hug, and then she looked at the new slave.
Back to top Go down
Lara

Lara

Character sheet
partner: No

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Lara looked at her master and answered: "lara " Her cheeks were still a bit red and she looked at the other slaves Then silently at her Master.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 am

Vergil chuckled and put his arm around Ayumi's shoulders when she hugged him. "Is it true what he said Ayumi?" he asked and he saw her hugging Luxa. He then looked at the sky, it was already getting dark, and they still had to go through the forest. "Come on girls, it's getting dark. Luxa, you keep the Yamato with you until we get to the castle." He gave her the Yamato and wondered if he should give her the replica of the Yamato he made himself, she was good with swords and loyal to him, she would never try to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 am

Luxa smiled when Ayumi hugged her and she took the Yamato from her Master. "As you wish, Master Vergil." She smiled at Lara and then at her Master. "Master, why do you actually trust me with the Yamato, your sword?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:16 am

Vergil smiled and pulled Luxa closer to him. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered in her ear: "because I trust you Luxa. Trust comes from both sides, a slave has to trust his master, but a master also has to trust his slaves. I have a question for you Luxa. Will you always stay loyal to me, as long as you're my slave?"
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:18 am

Luxa smiled and said: "semper fidelis, Master Vergil. And I trust you, always." She carefully embraced her Master and she gave him a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:21 am

Ayumi looked at her master when he asked that, and she looked then to the ground. "No master." She said to him, and she was still looking at the ground. She didn't know what to do, and then she looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am

Vergil smiled at Luxa and said: "very fitting. Every demon can speak Latin. Do you know much?" He gave her a kiss on the cheek and looked at Ayumi, "I knew he lied. And about your previous master, that had been so good for you, he was a friend of me. Did you went to his funeral?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am

Ayumi looked to her master, and she listened to his words. "No i was selled again." She said to him, and her eyes where filled with tears. She looked at the ground again, and she felt her heart breaking.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Luxa smiled at her Master and she said, blushing: "I do know a bit, but I'd be willing to learn more. I' ve always been interested in other languages Master Vergil." She saw that Ayumi was on the verge of crying and she hugged her. "Please don't talk too much about her previous master, Master Vergil, she has some troubles with it."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Vergil smiled at Luxa, something he only did with her and Ayumi, he discovered a while ago. "And I am willing to learn it to you." He looked at Ayumi and said: "I apologize, I didn't mean to hurt you." He carefully embraced both Ayumi and Luxa. "I would never hurt you two, you mean a lot to me."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Ayumi looked at Luxa, and then to her master. She didn't know what to do anymore, and she wanted to run far away from everything. Suddenly her master hugged her, and she hugged him back. She wanted to go where her first master was, but she thinks he is death. Then she looked at somewhere, and suddenly she ran away. She wanted to be alone for a while, and she didn't care if their was something going to happen with her. Tears where floating of her cheeks, and she also didn't know wich way she went. She was happy with master Vergil, but she could not forget her other master who was good for her.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:31 am

Vergil looked at Ayumi running away and he sighed. "Oh dear, Luxa stay with Lara and don't leave town until I'm back, alright?" He ran after Ayumi, towards the caves.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Luxa took the Yamato and nodded. "of course Master, good luck finding her." She looked at the sky, it was dark and no one was on the streets, because of the rumors.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Vergil landed in front of Luxa, his tail moving softly behind him. "You want to go on a camping trip?" He smiled at her and bended down, so Ayumi could get of his back.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Ayumi closed her eyes, and she fall asleep on his back. She was tired of that hard running, and also from the crying. She didn't feel that they where back to Luxa, and she breathed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Luxa smiled and threw her arms around her Master's neck, "I would love to Master Vergil." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and she then saw ayumi, she gently shook her, "Ayumi, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Ayumi was still sleeping, and she slept really deep. She had a dream about her first master and she together.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Vergil growled softly when Luxa threw her arms around his neck. "Alright, me and Ayumi found a good cave, where I found her." He slowly rubbed Ayumi's back with his tail so he didn't scare her. "Ayumi, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Ayumi was still dreaming about her first master, and suddenly she woke up cause she felt something on her back. She looked up with a sleepy face, and she wanted to dream further more about her first master. So she fell asleep again, and she continued her dream about her first master.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:17 am

Vergil sighed and he carefully picked Ayumi up with his tail and he laid her at his feet. He growled softly to wake her up and he put his clawed hand on her shoulder, "Ayumi, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:20 am

Ayumi waked up again, and she looked with a sleepy face to her master. Her eyes where half open, and she looked then around. "Where am i master?" She asked sleepy to him, and she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Vergil chuckled, "back at the slaves shop with Luxa and Lara. Had a good dream?" He took his hand from her shoulder and smiled at Luxa, Ayumi and lara.

Last edited by Vergil on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Master   Searching For A Master - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching For A Master
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next