Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Dante lowered himself on his knees and pressed Ayumi to him. "I can't die, not so easy at least. I'm a halfdemon just like Vergil, he is my older brother, by a few minutes that is. We're twins. I missed you so much, he hasn't hurt you, has he? if he did,i'm going to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Vergil chuckled and ran his hand through his hair, so that it fell down in his face, just like his brother. "You see Ayumi?"
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet
partner: I love someone with whole my heart, even if i'm a slave.

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Ayumi looked at her first master, and she wipped her tears a bit. "But why was I sold again to others?" She asked to him, and she listened to his words. "Master Vergil didn't do anything to hurt me, he only saved me a few times." She said to her first master, and she hugged him for a little while. Ayumi looked at her master, and she saw his her just like Master Dante. She didn't know what to say, and then she looked at both of them. "Master why did you kept it a secret for me?" She asked to Master Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Vergil ran his hand through his hair again, "I'm sorry Ayumi, I didn't knew Dante was your first Master. And why you were sold again I can answer too. Dante likes his reputation as a human, that was why when he 'died' he made it so you were sold again."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 pm

"But I was tortured and raped by those other masters." She said to him, and she looked at the ground when she thoughed about the memories. She was really happy to see her first master, and she looked him in the eyes. "Master Vergil i'm sorry dat I jumped in the water even if I can't swim." She said softly to him, and she held her arms around Dante's neck. She gave her first master a kiss on the lips, and she looked him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Dante smiled and gave Ayumi a kiss back. "I'm sorry for misunderstanding Vergil. I'm glad that you took care of her." He looked at the other girl behind his brother and asked: "and who might she be?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Ayumi looked at her current master, and then to her first master. She held him still tight, cause know that she knew he was alive she didn't want to loose him again. She wanted to stay with both masters, but also forever with her first master. Then she looked to Luxa, and she smiled a little bit to her.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Luxa took a step forward and she stood beside Vergil. She looked Dante in the eyes and said: "my name is Luxa." Her eyes darted to the lake and then back to Dante.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Dante growled at Luxa. "How do you dare to speak when your Master hasn't given you permission to do it. You are a disgrace to the slaves who at least try to be polite, you impolite little wench!"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Ayumi looked at her first master, and then to Luxa. "Master Dante don't do be so cruel to my bestfriend." Ayumi said to him, and she looked him in the eye. Her heart was beating a little bit faster than usually, but she didn't care about it. She was so happy that he was alive, and no one could turn that away from her. But she needed to be loyal to her current master, and she looked at het master.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:41 pm

Vergil growled at Dante and put his arm around Luxa. "Ayumi is right, don't be like that to Luxa. She doesn't need my permission to speak." He gave Luxa a kiss on her cheek and he bit her neck softly. "Ayumi, you probably want to stay with Dante, but you have to stay with me. Dante, if you want to stay with Ayumi, you should move in into my castle. What do you two say? And of course," he stopped and smirked towards Dante, "Luxa has a word in this too."
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Dante took a step backwards when Vergil growled, his brother never lost control or acted like a real demon against him, but he did knew if Vergil acted like this, he had a reason for it. He wasn't going to apologise, until he heard that Luxa had a word in him and Ayumi staying together. "Luxa, please,forgive me, I'm sorry I acted that way. And Vergil, I would like to stay in your castle, if Ayumi and Luxa agree that is."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Ayumi looked at her master, and she listened carefully to his words. Then she looked at her first master, and a slight of happiness filled her body. She really wanted to stay with her first master forever, but then she looked at Luxa. "I would like it that you could stay Master Dante." She said softly to him, and she gave him a little quick kiss on his lips before she let him go.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:19 pm

Luxa chuckled when her Master bit her softly. She looked at Dante and said: "normally I would've said no, but I say yes, but only for Ayumi. I agree with the idea that Dante can live with us, Master Vergil."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Vergil smiled, "alright, Dante, you can stay with us, you can share a room with Ayumi, as I share one with Luxa." He tightened his grip around Luxa," do you want to stay here, since we we're camping? Well, at least we're trying to," he added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Dante sighed in relief, "thank you Luxa. And thanks, brother, and I would like to stay here with the three of you." He looked around and saw a fire in the cave. He just noticed that Vergil was only dressed in his boxers and decided not to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Ayumi looked silently at the three of them, and then she looked at the water. Slowly she walked to the cave, and she was happy to see her first master again. She looked again at the three of them, and she smiled a little bit. Still her body was a little bit to weak, and she hoped that her first master didn't noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Vergil picked up Luxa and carried her to the cave, where he put her down on the rock close to the fire, where his clothes were. "You all can sleep, I'll keep the first guard." He put his arm around Luxa and looked at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Luxa yelped when her Master picked her up and she rested her head against his shoulder when she sat on the rock. "That is good, Master, wake me up in a few hours, I'll do the second guard."
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Dante walked with them in the cave and sat down beside Luxa. "No, you don't have to do the guard, Luxa. I'll take both yours and mine. There are only three guards needed." he motioned for Ayumi to come and sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Ayumi looked at her first master, and she stood up. Then she sat down next to him, and she layed her head on his schoulder. "I've misted you master Dante." She said softly to him, then she closed her eyes a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Dante held Ayumi close to him. "I missed you too, 'yumi." He gave her a kiss on her forehead and stared in the fire, "get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Ayumi looked at him, and she smiled a little bit. Then she listened to his words, and she looked at her master. Right after that she layed her head on his legs and she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Luxa smiled at dante, "thank you Dante." She sneezed, "ugh, or it's so cold, or I'm going to be sick." She leaned against her Master a little more and she looked into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Vergil put his arm around Luxa and pulled her closer. "You're quite cold indeed." He felt her forehead, it was scorching, "and you've got a fever. Poor girl." He gave her a kiss on her cheek, and picked up his trenchcoat, dry and warm from the fire, and put it around her. "Get some rest, and tomorrow morning, you will have slept away the biggest part of the fever." He laid down, and pulled Luxa with him as he changed into his PDT. He carefully put his wing over her, and his tail curled around her body. It probably looks like she is either my cub or nestling or my mate. It doesn't matter, she will always be mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next