Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Dante smiled and pressed Ayumi close to him. "You should get a bit more sleep," he whispered and he picked her up, and placing her near the fire and sitting beside her.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet
partner: I love someone with whole my heart, even if i'm a slave.

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Ayumi looked him in the eyes, and she wipped her tears away. Than she gave him a little kiss, and suddenly she was sitting near the fire. Then she layed her head against him, en she closed her eyes a little bit. "I'm not tired." She said softly to Dante, and she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Vergil smiled and sat down next to her. With his other hand he stroked her cheek and he wrapped his tail around her and pulled her up, holding her close to him and he put his wing over her. "We will leave when the sun rises."
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Luxa smiled and she leaned against her Master. "I look forward to going home again, I really like it here, but when we are home, I feel closer to you Master Vergil." She stroked his tail lightly and smiled dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Dante smiled and held Ayumi close to him, "then at least try to rest." He looked at Vergil and Luxa and chuckled softly, "I can't wait to get home Vergil." Did I just called Vergil's castle home? I think I did...
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Ayumi looked at her first master, and she listened to his words. Then she looked at the fire, en she layed her head on his shoulder. Suddenly without knowing she fell asleep again, and though she wanted to be awake but couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Vergil chuckled, "I'm glad to hear that you see my castle as your home already. I don't mind, really, I've changed over the years." He smiled at Luxa and moved his tail closer to her. He bit her neck sofly and made a sound that sounded a little like purring, if demons could do that.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Dante smiled at what Vergil had said and then raised his eyebrows, "hey, Verge, just asking, but since when do you purr?" It sounded weird, his demon brother, almost never nice to anyone, purring when a human girl, a slave, touched him.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Suddenly Ayumi woke up in shock, and she looked around with sleepy eyes. She dreamed about a horde of previeus masters, and she crawled closer to Dante. She was really scared, and you could see it in her eyes where the glance was gone.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Luxa smiled and stroked her Master's tail again and she moaned softly when he bit her neck. She then growled at Dante, "so what? I kinda like it." She laid her head on her Master's shoulder and she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Vergil chuckled softly when Luxa moaned and he laughed when she growled at Dante, "you better watch out Dante, don't get her mad, and it's none of your business if I purr or not. Listen, I haven't felt so good in ages since when Luxa became my slave, I'm finally enjoying life, Dante, because of Luxa and Ayumi, both of them."
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Dante looked at his brother and then to Luxa and Ayumi, "I never realized Vergil, I can really see that they changed you." He held Ayumi close to him, "it's alright, I'm here for you, and so is Vergil." he then looked back at his brother, "you are really lucky with these two beautiful girls. I know that you are maybe going to give Ayumi back to me, but still, Luxa is nice too. She has a real fighting spirit, you don't see that so much with human girls."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:25 pm

Ayumi looked at them, and she layed her head on Dant's shoulder. She loved him with whole her heart, but she was scared to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Vergil smiled at Dante, "yeah, I did good with buying Luxa. Because of her I knew of Ayumi. I love both of them, they are really good slaves, but I don't see them that way. I see them as friends, Luxa and Ayumi aren't afraid of me, and Luxa even cared about me from the first day." He laid his tail around Luxa and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Dante smiled, "I thought I would never hear that from you, you loving humans." He pulled Ayumi closer to him, "you should rest for a couple hours until we go."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Ayumi listened to them, and she looked then at the fire. Her heart was beating really fast, and she turned a little bit red. Then she closed her eyes, and she leaned at Dante's shoulder for resting.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Luxa smiled and gave her Master a kiss on his cheek. She put her hand on his and she looked at him. "Thank you for always being there and protecting me, Master Vergil. I wish I could say that I saw you as my friend too, but that would be inapropriate for a slave." She looked down, tears started forming in her eyes, she would never be able to tell him that she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Vergil smiled when Luxa gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I don't care if it's inapropriate for a slave Luxa." He looked at Luxa and lifted her chin, he saw tears forming and he changed to his humand form and he pulled her in his lap and he embraced her. "There is no need to cry, Luxa," he whispered so she alone would hear it. He rubbed her neck and her back slowly and laid down on his back so Luxa was lying on top of him. He gave her a kiss on her cheek. "You will always be mine, never forget that."
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Dante smiled and laid down on his back, taking Ayumi with Him. "Get some sleep Ayumi." He closed his eyes and he fell sleep after a few minutes, while he listened to the burning of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Ayumi looked at Dante, and she layed her head on his chest. She didn't want to go to sleep, and she looked at the fire. She closed her eyes for a little while, and she wanted to kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Luxa wanted to look away when her Master lifted her chin, but she couldn't. She saw compassion in his eyes and next she was sitting his lap in his human form. She placed her arms around his neck and she laid her head on his shoulder. When he laid down she laid on top of him, her face buried in the crook of his neck. "I would never dare Master Vergil," she whispered. She sat upright and wiped her tears away. She toof a deep breath, it was now or never, she leaned down and kissed her Master on the lips, "I love you Master Vergil." Then she sat upright again and looked away, afraid of his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:27 pm

Vergil stroke Luxa's back slowly and he watched as she sat upright. He looked shocked when she kissed him on the lips and when she said that she loved him. She looked away and he shook his head. He turned her head towards him and he returned the kiss, after a while he broke the kiss, "Luxa, I- I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Ayumi looked at her master and her friend, and she heared them talking. She was still afraid of telling Dante that she loved him, and she stood carefully up. She walked slowly and without a noise out of the cave. She looked at the moon, and she then run away. She didn't care if master Vergil was mad at her, and she strumbled suddenly in the water. She felt down under the water, and she couldn't crawl to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Dante was shaken awake by Ayumi running away. He saw his brother and Luxa and chuckled softly before running after Ayumi. He dived into the water after her and held her on the surface and he pressed her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Ayumi closed her eyes, and she panicked onder water. She had lots of water in het lounges, and she felt suddenly something that pulled her on the surface. She spit some water out, and she opened her eyes with tears in it. She felt it was her first master, and she cried in his arms. But she was also scared of him and her master for their reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next