Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet
partner: I love someone with whole my heart, even if i'm a slave.

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Ayumi looked at her master, and she listened to his words. Then she followed her master towards the cave, and she looked at the lake. "When I was with my first master he had a lake like that, but he knew that I was scared of the water. He was the one who saved me to just like you master." She said softly to him, and then she looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Vergil smiled at Ayumi and he then placed Yamato beside the rock. He pulled off his shirt, his boots and pants so he was only in his boxers. The rest of his clothes laid beside the fire, drying and he went to sit on a rock close to it to get it a little warmer.
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Ayumi looked at her master, and she looked then to the fire. She layed donw closely to the fire, and she layed still. It was warm enough for her, and after a few minutes she closed her eyes for a while.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Luxa smiled and followed her Master and Ayumi. She went to sit beside her Master, a good place where it was warm enough. She stared into the fire and she unwillingly thought back to Chris, one of her previous masters, he saved her from a fire someone else started to harm her, since she was Chris' only weakness. She shivered, when she thought back to when she convinced him to bring her back to the shop, he understood it but she had seen tears, even if he had tried to hide them.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Vergil looked at Luxa and he saw she looked worried, she probably remembered something from her past. He slowly put his arm around her and pulled her closer. "What's wrong Luxa?" he asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Ayumi sat a bit further then them, and she layed her down on te ground. She looked a little bit at her master and Luxa, then she closed her eyes again to go to sleep. She felt asleep again, and she dreamed about her first master. Her breath was slowly and she was still dreaming about him.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Luxa leaned into her Master's touch, and a tear rolled down her cheek, which she quickly wiped away. "I'm sorry Master, I was just thinking about Chris, one of my previous masters." She shivered and closed her eyes for a minute, then opened them again. "Master, can we get some sleep? I'm really tired, and I think that you must be tired too, after that long flight."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Vergil gave Luxa a kiss on her forehead. "It's alright Luxa, we'll get some sleep. I'm not tired from the flight, but I have to sleep too." He into his demon form and went to lay beside the fire, he motioned at Luxa to come lay beside him, and he let Ayumi sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Ayumi was still sleeping, but also she was dreaming. Her heart was beating really fast, and she didn't care about it. She opened then one eye, and suddenly she turned around. She also didn't care if she got cold, and her breath was still slowly.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Luxa walked to her Master and she laid down beside him, and she felt the warmth of his chest. She gave him a peck on the cheek, "goodnight Master Vergil." She snuggled closer to him and she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Vergil smiled and wiped some of Luxa's hair out of her face with his clawed hand. "Goodnight Luxa," he whispered before giving her a kiss on her forehead. He held her close to him and he laid his wing on her to keep her warm. His tail curled around her in a possessive and protective way. He listened to her steady breating, and he slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Ayumi looked up to her bestfriend, and her master while she then stood up. She sighed a little bit, and she walked out of the cave. Her eyes where set on the sky, and she wanted to be with her first master. Then she looked at the water, en she trilled a little bit. Suddenly far away she saw something, but she could not see who or what it was.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Luxa slowly awoke and she yawned. She felt her Master's wing draped over her and she crawled from under it. She saw Ayumi standing outside and she walked to her friend. She still had the Yamato hanging at her hip and she asked, "is something wrong Ayumi? What are you doing here alone in the dark?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Ayumi looked at the person/beast who was standing far away from them, and she didn't heared Luxa's footsteps. Then she noticed Luxa's voice, and she sighed for a while. "Luxa i can't sleep anymore, and i've got the feeling that we're being watched." Ayumi said to her, while she looked at her. She looked at the sword, and she looked then at the ground. "I want you to kill me so that i can be with my first master." She said in her ear, and she knew that Luxa won't do that.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Luxa shook her head. "No, I don't want to be alone again, I will still have Master Vergil, but that isn't the same. I won't kill you Ayumi." She nodded and she also saw the figure. Suddenly she felt a presence behind her and she slowly inhaled, because at first she didn't recognise it, but when she felt a small gust, she instantly knew who it was.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:57 pm

"Luxa i'll always be around you, but I want to be with my first master." Ayumi said again to her, and she walked then to the water. If she didn't want to do it, then she would jump in the water. Her eyes where set on Luxa, and she wanted to jump in the water. "I'm sorry Luxa, but I can't stand it anymore." She said to her, while she then jumped into the water hoping to drawning.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Vergil had woken up because he had felt Luxa leaving the cave. He stood behind her and he knew she recognised him from the moment he moved his wings. he saw ayumi jumping and he used his Darkslayer style to teleport behind her and he lifted her up from the water. He took her to the edge of the water and his tail twitched and moved slowly, it always did when he was angry, he couldn't control it. he put Ayumi down and looked at Luxa.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Ayumi suddenly felt something before she could reach the water, and she saw her master. She didn't know what to do or to say, and she looked at the ground. She didn't want to look at her master, and she stood still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Vergil sighed and looked at Ayumi, "why did you do it Ayumi? I don't want to lose you." His tail stopped twitching, now it slowly moved as he tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:12 pm

"I'm sorry master, I didn't mean to hurt you." She said to him, and Ayumi was still looking at the ground. She didn't want to look at him cause she was a little bit scared now.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Dante had seen Ayumi, walking out of the cave. He had seen another girl too, and after that his brother in his PDT. Ayumi jumped and his brother dove after her, he saw the collar around her neck, she was Vergil's slave. He growled and transformed into his PDT. He flew over the lake and hit his brother in his back. "Ayumi is mine, Vergil," he growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Ayumi looked at her master again, and suddenly she saw a demon. She looked at him, and she listened to the demon's words. She didn't now what to say, and her eyes where big when he hitted her master. She stood next to Luxa, and she looked at both of them.

Last edited by Ayumi on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Vergil didn't see his brother coming and he hit the rocky wall next to the cave hard. He groaned and said: "wrong Tony, or should I say Dante." He stood up and walked to Ayumi and Luxa and he draped his wings in a protective way around them.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Character sheet
partner:

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Dante glared at his brother, "we will see, big brother, we will see." He changed into his human form and turned to Ayumi, "don't you remember me Ayumi?" he asked in a sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Ayumi looked at the demon, and she saw that he was changing in his human form. She didn't know what to say, and she walked to him. "T-that can't be I-i saw you dying." She said with tears in her eyes, and she didn't know what to do anymore. It was to much for her, and she felt down on her knees. Tears where flowing of her cheeks, and she trilled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves   A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little trip, a few days rest for a Master and his slaves
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next