Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running and lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet
partner: I love someone with whole my heart, even if i'm a slave.

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Ayumi ran to the caves, and she looked around. Her eyes where red from the tears, and she walked into a cave. She didn't look where she was running to, and she was lost. She sat down in the cave, and she layed her head on her knees. She was little bit scared, and it was really dark outside and inside of the cave. She trilled again of fear, and she hoped that master Vergil wasn't mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Vergil looked around, where was Ayumi? He had followed her here, but he didn't know in which cave she was. He used his demonic senses and easily located her because of her scent. He slowly walked to her and crouched down in front of her, he placed his hand on her shoulder, "Ayumi? It's alright."
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Ayumi didn't know that her master was following her, and she still held her head on her knees. She cried cause she misses her master, and also because she was lost and scared. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, and then she looked up when she then saw her master. Her tears where still floating, and she embraced her master. "I-im s-sorry f-for r-running a-away" She said with a trill in her voice, and she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Vergil embraced Ayumi too and said: "it's alright, you don't have to apologize, I know you miss your old master, but I'm not as bad as they say. I may be a demon, but I will treat you and Luxa the best I can." He gave her a kiss on her forehead, "you and Luxa mean so much to me, please don't run away again."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Ayumi looked at her master, and she wipped her tears away. "Its not that you're bad or something in that direction. Honestly I had never heard about you, and know that I know you and you knew my master so i'm just glad that i'm ok with a friend of my first master. I will always miss him, but that doesn't mean that i'm disliking you." She said to him, and she looked up to him. "I'm really sorry for running away, but I needed to be alone for a while master." She said afterwards to him, and she placed her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Vergil stroked Ayumi's hair when she rested her head against his chest. "Did you never heard of a Lord, who had closen a pact with the devils, as the citizens say? Luxa told me about it, that her family always told her that."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Ayumi listened to his words, and she looked up. "No, i've never heard of it, cause I was always in the basement with chains around my arms, legs en neck." She said to him, and she looked then to the ground. "I had never seen daylight master." She said afterwards, and she closed her eyes again. "Only my first master was good for me like you are good for me to." She said softly to him, and she opened her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Vergil smiled softly, "the one I was talking about was me, Luxa told me that her family always told her that I was an evil man, but she doesn't see me like that. What about you? What do you think about me?" He gave Ayumi a kiss on her forehead, "promise me to never run away again."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Ayumi looked at her master when she listened to him, and she smiled a little bit. "I'm not scared of you, and no matter what you're master look a like i still have respect for him. In that case for you, and it doesn't matter to me what you are master. You are kind to me, and you remind me a little of my previous master." She said to him, and she gave a little kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Vergil smiled, "it's good to hear that, Ayumi, do you want to stay here, I can always get Lara and Luxa, or we can go back to the castle." He gave Ayumi also a kiss on the cheek. "You and Luxa are the best slaves I ever had, I hope you want to stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 pm

She looked at him, and she smiled a little. "I want to go to the castle its scary around here." She said to him while she looked at de cave, and then to him again. "Why do you think that i'm not going to stay with you? I mean i've no place to go anymore, and my first master isn't here anymore so I wont leave you if you think that master. Oh and I promise that i'm not going to run away if i've some problems or anything else." She said softly to him, and she closed her eyes for a while.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:34 pm

Vergil smiled, "never had a camping trip in the woods with your first master? Believe me, as long as I'm here, nobody dares to come in here, especially in my demon form." He concentrated and changed, he pushed Ayumi gently closer to him with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:38 pm

"I don't remember it clearly master, cause one of my other masters almost killed me and i've lost the name of my first master." She said to him after she listened to his words, and she looked at his demon form. She stroked his chest, and she smiled a little to him. "You aren't that scary for me, cause i know you try you're best to help me or Lara and Luxa." She said softly to him while she touched his tale for a little while, and she gave a little kiss on his tail.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Vergil growled softly, something that could've been mistaken for a purr, that means if demons could purr. He realised it and stopped immediatly, "excuse me, my tail is a vulnerable spot. Now let's go get Lara and Luxa." He bended over so that Ayumi could climb on his back. "we can stay here for a few days, I often do it and hunt myself."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Ayumi listened to his words, and she stopped immediatly. "Ok master." She said to him, and she stood up. Suddenly she saw that he bended over, and she climbed on his back. "Don't go to fast master or i'll fall off you're back." She said softly to him, and she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Vergil laughed and took off towards the city, it was already dark, no one dared to come out so late, because of the rumors.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Ayumi held him tighed, and she looked around in the area. It was really dark, and she closed her eyes for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running and lost   Running and lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Running and lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domination :: the outskirts of town :: the caves-
Jump to: