Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing her home...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

Bringing her home... Empty
PostSubject: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:32 am

Vergil opened the gate and walked in, the guards closing it again. Luxa was still in his arms and he walked to his bedroom where he carefully put her down on his bed. "Get some sleep, Luxa, I will come to wake you in two hours." He took the chain of the collar and laid it on his desk.
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:45 am

Luxa smiled at her Master and said: "thank you Master." She laid her head down on the pillow and took in his scent. The other slaves and people of town, even her own parents had said that Lord Vergil was an evil man, that he had a pact with the devil. She never believed them, but now she would know if it was true or not. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 am

Vergil looked down at his slave and went to his desk. He wrote something on a little paper and placed it beside her. Luxa, I'm going out for a while, if I'm not there when you're awake you don't have to worry, i'm at the pet shop. He put on his royal blue coat and walked out, his guards greeting him as he passed.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:55 am

Luxa woke up and slowly openede her eyes. Next to her she saw a note, she looked at it, her Master was out for a while. She laid herself on her stomach en smelled her Master's scent all over the pillow. Weird enough, it smelled a bit dark.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:58 am

Vergil ordered his guards to open the gate, they were quite afraid of his new pet. Hij chuckled when the guards opened the gate and let them trough. Once inside, he removed the chain and walked upstairs, to his room. He saw Luxa on her stomach and asked: "Luxa, are you already awake?" He went to the bed and sat down beside her and slowly stroked her back.
Back to top Go down
Beornius

Beornius

Character sheet
partner: no I'm a beast, I do not know what love is

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Beo walked around in the castle. He barked happily. But did they now he could talk? Maybe not, he looked like an ordinary wolf in any way.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Luxa was thinking about her life as a slave, she always made sure that she got sent away by her previous masters to be with Ayumi, her friend, again. But she decided she wouldn't misbehave now, she was a slave of Lord Vergil, she was sure it would look terrible if she got sent away by him. Suddenly she heard him walking in and just when she wanted to answer his question, she felt his hand slowly stroking her back. She lifted her head up and answered: "only for a few minutes, Master." She turned on her back and looked at his chest, avoiding looking at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beornius

Beornius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Beo was looking in the very large living room. He sat down on the floor and waited for his owner "where is he?" he asked to himself, hoping no-one heard it.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Vergil smiled and looked at his slave. "Come, I want you to meet someone, my new pet. And you can look me in the eyes for tonight, if you want." He took her hand and pulled her off the bed. "Are your legs better? I mean, can you walk again?" He walked to his desk and picked up the chain, while he waited for an answer, and fastened it on her collar.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Luxa looked in her Master's eyes and nodded. "I think so, Master." She held her head up when he fastened the chain. "Thank you, master," she whispered. "And I would love to see your new pet."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Vergil smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. He held the chain in a loose hold and walked to the living room, Luxa walking beside him. "I thought so." He saw the wolf sitting on the floor and he walked to him, Luxa still following. "Good boy," he said to his wolf.
Back to top Go down
Beornius

Beornius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Beo smiled to his new owner but he saw the slave. He began te gnarl dangerously at her. Why he didn't know;
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Luxa smiled and obediently she followed her Master downstairs to the living room. She stood beside him and saw the wolf, which gnarled at her. Afraid she took a few steps back, until she couldn't go any further because of the chain.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Vergil growled to the wolf when he saw Luxa's fear and he put her behind him. He made sure the wolf couldn't go past him to get her. He slowly held his hands behind his back and put the end of the chain to Luxa. He whispered: "if he attacks, get to my bedroom as fast as you can and lock the door."
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Luxa nodded and took the chain from his hands, her hands brushing against his gloved ones. "Yes, Master. But what about you?" She slowly put a few steps back and looked at the wolf and then at her Master.
Back to top Go down
Beornius

Beornius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:35 pm

Beo sat still on his place and did nothing. He yawned loudly and looked bored, he wanted te do something. He said "I'm bored... And yea I can understand you people"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Vergil looked at Luxa and said: "I can handle a wolf." Then he heard him speak and he growled. "Don't you ever dare to gnarl again to my slave, understood?"
Back to top Go down
Beornius

Beornius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:46 pm

"hah she's ordinary... just like any other slave I met on my path"said Beo and he laughed a bit. He looked at his owner and he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Vergil growled and let his demon side take control of him. He was now in his Perfect Devil Trigger form. He hit the wolf with his tail and said: "is that how you speak to your owner?" He flexed his claws and looked at Luxa. "Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Beornius

Beornius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Beo went bigger and was now too in his PDF. "haha I don't talk always so it's rare for me to respect my owner when I'm speaking". He looked at his owner and bit in his tail.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Luxa looked at him and said: "I'm not afraid of you,Master. I know you want to protect me." She looked at the wolf, who had been hit by her Master's tail, and she gasped when he bit her Master's tail. She knew she had to get to his room, but she just couldn't leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Vergil growled in his throat and hit the wolf against his jaw when he wanted to bite his tail. "I don't care how you speak to me, but never speak about Luxa like that." He caught the wolf by his troat and threw him against the wall. "Luxa, get to my room, now!" He decided she wouldn't be fast enough to outrun a demon wolf so he picked her up and brought her to his room, locking the door from the outside. "Close the door from the inside too." He ran down again and looked at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Luxa wanted to start running when she felt Vergil picking her up. She was pressed against his chest and he put her down again carefully in his room. She heard the lock from outside and also locked the door from the inside, just as her Master told her to do. She went to the bed and let herself fall on it, she rested her head on his pillow and took in his scent. "Apparently they were right, lord Vergil is an evil man, but at least not to me,... yet. Please Master, be alright..." she wispered.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Vergil growled, he heard what Luxa said. So that is what she thinks of me. I'll g- His thinking stopped when he heard what she said after that. I'm her Master, she has to feel something towards me, but normally, my slaves hate me. And she... she cares about me. Why? What have I done to me to receive her caring? The things I did with Terry, I would've done for any other slave. But... I never really took care of my slaves, then why her? He stopped thinking, shaking his head and he snarled at the wolf. His tail lashed out, striking the wolf against his side, he had to protect Luxa, even if it meant that he would die. Not that he was that weak that he could get killed from a fight with a demon wolf.
Back to top Go down
Beornius

Beornius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:05 am

Beo's wounds healed right away "Let we stop this ridiculous fighting... It will only exhaust us". He sat down and transformed in his normal wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing her home...   Bringing her home... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing her home...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domination :: the outskirts of town :: The castle of lord Vergil-
Jump to: