Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new slave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet
partner: I love someone with whole my heart, even if i'm a slave.

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: A new slave   A new slave EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 pm

And their she was a slave who had 10 or 20 masters, but they dismissed her for nothing. She sat on the ground in the cell, and she sighed for a while. She hated to be a slave, and though she could run away. Anyway she is been a slave on her 10th year of life. Some people looked at her, and she looked to the ground. Her body had some marks of a wip, and again she sighed. No one had some pitty with her, and they did all those stuff that a girl scares. Yes, she was raped several times in her slave life, but then again she continued to live on. She looked up when their where three men who wanted her to buy, and she thought about Luxa, her bestfriend. Suddenly she yelled for help, and one of those men hit her with a wip again. She crawled back to the corner of the cage, cause she was a bit scared of that wip.

(My english isn't that great so don't mention it please Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Vergil was looking through the slave shops, trying to find a slave named Ayumi, Luxa's friend. She hadn't told him, but he had read her mind, not on purpose. He pushed the door open when he heard the cracking of a whip. He saw that the man wanted to strike again, this time with a longer whip. He stepped in front of it, because he recognised Ayumi in the cage, what earned him a gash on his cheek. The shop keeper looked when his whip hit something closer than the slave. He saw Lord Vergil with a gash on his cheek and immediatly got on his knees. "I'm sorry, Lord Vergil, I really am." Vergil wiped his cheek and took his katana out, he quickly cut open the lock and looked at Ayumi. "Come here, you are mine from now on." He looked at the afraid man and hit him in the chest. "That's what you get from hurting a friend of my slave." He gave the man a bag with fivehundred gold coins. " And I want you to close this shop." The man nodded weakly and Vergil got Ayumi out of the cage and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Ayumi was scared of them, and she looked at the man who recieved a gash on his cheeck. She closed her Eyes, and she didn't want to move from her spot. Suddenly she heard that the lock was open, and she saw the man who saved her? She looked to the ground, en she was taken out of the cage. Her legs trilled from fear, and she looked at the ground. She wouldn't look in her masters eyes, cause she had respect for her master. "Tthank yyou Master." She said while she bowed for him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:29 am

Vergil looked at Ayumi and said: "you can look at me, if you want. And you're going to be fine, your friend is my slave, that's why I came to find you." He put a black velvet collar with a blue V on it around her neck, and attached a chain to it. He growled at the shop keeper, "don't forget to close this shop." The man backed away in fear and nodded, "of course Lord Vergil." Vergil placed a hand on Ayumi's shoulder and said: "don't worry about being treated badly, your friend is doing just fine."
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:55 am

Ayumi looked at him, but not in his eyes. "You mean Luxa?" She asked to him while she smiled a litthe bit of happiness, but then again the smile on her face disapeared again. She looked at the shop keeper, and then to the chain around her neck. Suddenly she felt her Masters hand on her shoulder, and she listened to her Master. "Thank you Master for letting me know that she is fine." Said Ayumi to him, en she looked at the cages.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:05 am

Vergil nodded. "You're welcome. Your name is Ayumi, right?" He walked outside with her, from this place you could the biggest castle in the neighbourhood, a few miles from town, what happened to be his. "Do you see that castle over there? Do you know how to get there?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:11 am

"Yes Master, That's my name." She said to him, and she looked at his shoes for a while. She followed him outside of this shop, and she saw an huge castle. Her mouth suddenly fall open, but she closed it immediatly. "Yes master, and no I don't know how to get there." She said again to him, and then she looked a bit to the people. She saw a man who stood up, and walked to her. Her first reaction was to take a few step closer to her master, and she did that cause that man was scary in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:02 am

Vergil looked at Ayumi and said. "You do know the forest around town? Just keep walking towards the castle, my castle, you will be able to see it from anywhere in the woods. And when you arrive there, just show the guards your collar. I will arrive there sooner than you, I still have to do some things." He saw she was afraid of something and saw the man walking towards her. "There's no need to be afraid, Ayumi." He put her behind him and growled at the man, while he held his sword, Yamato, in his hand, ready to strike if he dared to hurt Ayumi.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:11 am

Ayumi listened to his words, and she didn't know the forest. She wasn't from this village, and then she heard his words that she musn't be afraid. "But what will happen if I'm lost in the woods?" She aksed to her master, and then she looked that he protected her. She didn't know if she could go to the forest, but she stayed for a while by his side.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:17 am

Vergil smiled at Ayumi. "Trust me, you won't, you can always see my castle, from every point in the forest." He stood beside her and put his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:19 am

Ayumi looked at the ground, and suddenly she felt his hand on her shoulder. She didn't want to look in the eyes of her master, and that's because she had respect for him. Her previous master helped her always, and she had all the freedom she could get.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:28 am

Vergil smiled an put two fingers under Ayumi's chin. "You can also look me in the eyes, Ayumi. You should go now, or else you won't be out of the woods when it gets dark... And believe me, a human can't survive on his own there." He let go of the chain and walked away, towards his castle.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Character sheet

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:32 am

Aymui looked at him, and she listened to his voice. "Thank you Master." She said while she looked how he walked away, and she did the same towards the forest. She held her chain, and then she runs towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new slave   A new slave Empty

Back to top Go down

A new slave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domination :: the shops :: the slaves shop-
Jump to: