Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domination

To obey or to be obeyed, thats the question.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abandonned... again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet
partner: none, I'm a slave...

Abandonned... again. Empty
PostSubject: Abandonned... again.   Abandonned... again. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Luxa flinched as the boss of the shop slapped her in the face, hard. "This is the fifteenth time that someone returned you to me, you filthy wench. You know what's going to happen if your next master returns you here," the shop keeper shouted. Luxa nodded weakly and tears ran over her face. She quickly wiped them away and went to her usual place.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet
partner: /

PostSubject: Re: Abandonned... again.   Abandonned... again. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Vergil walked in and saw a man, Terry was his name, slapping a slave. He saw that he wanted to slap the girl again and he held Terry's wrist. "I really thought that you treated your slaves better, Terry. I'm dissapointed." Terry's face looked shocked when he saw the lord holding his wrist. He kneeled down and said: "my sincerest apologies, Lord Vergil, but this girl has been brought back already fifteen times. I already gave her enough chances, I should actually kill her." A loud slap sounded trough the shop, Vergil had hit the man kneeling before him, hard. "You should've never said that, you old, filthy man." He growled deeply in his throat and asked: "what is her name?" The man stammered, afraid: "L-Luxa. Please, Lord Vergil, have mercy." Vergil growled and slapped Terry again: "you are lucky that I don't know anyone else that sells slaves, or else I would've never come back again." He dropped a bag with thousand gold coins in Terry's lap and said: "I'll take Luxa, the way she looks she already has suffered enough." He walked to the girl and lifted her head. "From now on, I'm your new master, I hope you're worth those thousand gold coins."

Last edited by Vergil on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://domination.forumotion.com
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abandonned... again.   Abandonned... again. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Luxa heard a loud slap and footsteps coming closer. She had heard everything, was Lord Vergil buying her, of all slaves? She wasn't even worth fifty gold coins, according to Terry. The lord lifted her head and she held her eyes downward, it wasn't polite if you looked in your master's eyes, except if he gave permission. "Yes Master. I will do my best." She still didn't look up and kept her eyes on the floor, she could see her Master's boots, a bit of his pants and the underside of his blue trenchcoat.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abandonned... again.   Abandonned... again. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Vergil smiled. "Good girl. You can look at me, at least you have manners, unlike other slaves I bought here." He kneeled down and put a black velvet collar on her neck, on it was a V made from sapphires, under the V was the chain fastened that he held. He rubbed her cheek with his tumb and looked in her eyes. He noticed that she almost didn't wear anything, and what she weared was torn. He pulled of his coat and draped it around Luxa's shoulders. He helped her up and walked towards Terry. "I hope your happy with those gold coins." Terry looked at Vergil and said: "but Lord, she isn't even worth fifty coins." That earned him a slap, "I will decide what she is worth."
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abandonned... again.   Abandonned... again. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Luxa carefully looked up at her Master's eyes. They were a dark gray with blue. She looked at her collar and gasped when she saw the sapphires. She felt his coat around her shoulders and said immediatly: "thank you, Master." She felt him support her and she didn't dare to look in Terry's eyes when Vergil slapped him when Terry told him about what she was worth, but she knew his look was filled with venom. She carefully leaned against her Master, her legs were still sore from the beatings she had received.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abandonned... again.   Abandonned... again. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:54 am

Vergil looked down at Luxa and pulled her closer to him when he saw that her legs were badly bruised and had several cuts. He looked back up to Terry and saw the look of pure venom. He held Terry by his troat and growled: "don't you ever dare to look at her, or any other slave, like that. Because I will know it and then you're dead,understood?" Terry nodded weakly and Vergil threw him against the back wall of the shop. He carefully lifted Luxa bridal style and said: "let's get you home now. You should take bath when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Luxa

Luxa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abandonned... again.   Abandonned... again. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:29 am

Luxa trembled at the tone her Master used against Terry. She closed her eyes when Vergil lifted Terry up by the throat and threw him against the back of the shop. She felt herself being lifted and she nodded weakly. "That sounds good, Master." She yawned and leaned against his chest. She still had her eyes closed and she heard the soft breathing of her new Master, and she hoped that she could stay with him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Vergil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abandonned... again.   Abandonned... again. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:11 am

Vergil smiled softly when Luxa leaned against him and pulled her even closer. She really needs some sleep. But only after dinner. He walked to his castle, the chain, that was fastened at her collar, in a light hold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandonned... again.   Abandonned... again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandonned... again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domination :: the shops :: the slaves shop-
Jump to: